Monday, March 14, 2022


Another week is under way and my first training walk of the week is DONE!! It is always a bonus when my husband joins me and we take the dog for a bit of fresh air and some miles on the road!

It was a busy weekend as I created my first walking shirt and some cards for special communication about the walk!! Even though the event is several months away, the urgency to "Get things going!" is real. The number of names for the shirt is increasing almost every day, which cements my commitment to each step!                                                                                                                                                              The need for research and answers for those dealing with MS is very real. Life has given me an opportunity to make a small difference in the life of another.  I invite you to join me, and together we can bring HOPE to many others! 

As a reminder, my commitment is to walk 50 Miles in 3 Days. With the help of many others, like you, together we will raise $2500 for MS research. I will walk each mile as a thank you for your support and as a promise of HOPE to those struggling with MS. 

Keep in touch as fundraising opportunities arise!! Contact me with your ideas and together we will make this a project of HOPE!!  


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment