Tuesday, January 2, 2018

INSPIRATION is my word....


IT'S OFFICIAL...2018 has begun!

Three years ago as I was preparing for a 3Day 60 mile walk for breast cancer, my heart kept stressing the word HOPE to me. My commitment to the walk became based on that word. The research done as a result of  the monies raised for that walk brings HOPE to those diagnosed. It then became a goal throughout my year to share HOPE with as many people as possible. What fun it turned out to be.

Since that year; at the beginning of each new year I search for a "word" to become my theme for the year to come...I have carried HOPE and JOY in the years past and I begin this new year with 'INSPIRATION' as my word for the next 365 days! Do you notice they build on each other?

INSPIRATION: "The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative " ( a new body, attitude or lifestyle could be seen as creative )

Inspiration is something I will look for from others and something I will strive to give. There are many means of inspiration for all avenues of life. I am excited to look for people, words, slogans, and stories that will 'spur me on' to become a stronger, healthier more "creative" person. To learn a new skill or to complete a goal I have never accomplished and to become a source of INSPIRATION to others, in 2018!!

"START BY DOING WHAT'S NECESSARY;THEN DO WHAT'S POSSIBLE; AND SUDDENLY YOU ARE DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE" ST. Francis of Assisi

What is YOUR word??







No comments:

Post a Comment